The COLE traffic and planning teams provide transportation consulting services to both public and private sector clients.
Our experts address traffic, parking and transportation planning issues from new development to enhancing the operation of existing infrastructure.
Whether it be strategic advice or detailed studies, we strive to exceed our client’s expectations and to establish long-term on-going business relationships.
Our areas of expertise include:Traffic Services
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Parking and Loading Studies
- Transportation Demand Management
- Transportation Data Collection
- Traffic Control Plans
- Site Planning & Funtional Design
- Traffic Management Plans
- Expert Testimony
- Vision Zero Action Plans and Community Engagement
- Traffic Operations and Road Safety Studies
- Municipal Class Environmental Assessments
- Transportation Master Plans
- Neighbourhood Traffic Calming Studies
For More Information:
Mr. Gary Hatt, P.Eng., PMP, Vice President